Pehap, Erich (1912–1981). Tallinn Town Hall. (1954)
62 x 47 cm
Lower right – E. Pehap 41
On the reverse – Tallinna Raekoda Linoleom lõige
Erich Pehap studied at the “Pallas” Art School in Tartu – under N. Triik (painting) and under A.Laigo and P.Vaher (drawing). Emigrated to Finland in 1943, following Sweden in 1944 and Canada in 1949.
Graduated from the Montreal Institute of Design in 1952.
As an artist, Pehap was successful abroad. He won several prizes and his works can be found in in museums collections in Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, etc, as in private collections
Honorary member of the International Academy in Rome and the Academy of Milan.
Erich Pechap was a member of several international art associations such as the International Institute of Arts and Letters (Switzerland), the World Press Council (USA). He has received many awards.
Exhibited in Canada, USA and many European countries.
1 in stock