Pulst, August (1889 – 1977). Old Tallinn. Courtyard on Uus street. (1966)
64,4 x 44,5
Lower right – A. Pulst1966
His education in art acquired he in Riga Art School during the years 1911-15 under the instructions of V. Purvitis, V. Tillbergs and B. Borchert. From 1915 up to 1917 he was working in the theatre “Estonia” as a decorator, later as a collecting folklore and in founding a number of Estonian museums. His works have been exhibited since 1919, mainly watercolours and oil paintings. As a rule, he is showing landscapes, flowers and views of old town, very often his works bear an ethnographical touch.
|Dimensions||64.4 × 44.5 cm|
1 in stock